- Open to all grade school aged kids (boys & girls, 6-14 years old)
- No previous experience necessary
- Weight classes range from 40-275 lbs.
- Wrestle kids your own age & weight.
- Practice 2-3 times per week @ Loyola Academy
- Tournaments on Sundays starting in December.
- Opportunity to compete in 30+ matches.
- Members of Illinois Kids Wrestling Federation (IKWF)
- Athletes will learn self-discipline, become more self-confident, work hard, build mental toughness, and learn the oldest and toughest sport.
- Young athletes will join the program as kids and walk out as young men.
Kids can register at any time throughout the season.
Practices will take place at: Wednesday & Thursday evenings 6:00 – 7:30 and on Saturday mornings (TBD).
Loyola Academy will also be hosting Weekly Wrestling Clinics. These “clinics” will be run on Tuesday evenings from 6:15 – 7:45 by members of the Northwestern coaching staff and/or Northwestern wrestlers. This will be open to other IKWF clubs in the area to give opportunity for your kids to get more practice partners. These clinics will alternate between Loyola Academy and Northwestern University wrestling rooms.
Loyola Academy Northwestern University
(Wrestling Room) (Wrestling Room)
1100 Laramie Ave. 2705 Ashland Ave.
Wilmette, IL 60091 Evanston, IL 60208
Tournaments will take place on Sunday mornings.