Register By November 11th
– Membership fee: $350
– Early Registration by October 25th will receive a discounted rate of $250
Membership Fees Include
– Weekly training, instruction, & facilities
– IKWF Competitor’s Card ($40 value)
– All Tournament fees (excluding optional Peoria Kids Open)
– Team activities
– Rambler wear: Long Sleeve shirt, T-Shirt, Shorts & Singlet
– USA wrestling card and Magazine
– Weekly Clinics with Northwestern University coaches (please see clinic schedule as locations alternate)
Parent Meeting & Training
– Parent Meeting –Tuesday, November 4th, @ 5:30. Loyola Academy Wrestling Room
– November 4th – Training begins 6:00 – 7:30 @ Loyola Academy
Practices will be:
– Wednesdays & Thursdays: 6:00 – 7:30, Saturdays: TBD
– Weekly Wednesday Night Clinics. These “clinics” will be run on Tuesday evenings from 6:15 – 7:45 by members of the Northwestern coaching staff and/or Northwestern wrestlers. This will be open to other IKWF clubs in the area to give opportunity for your kids to get more practice partners. These clinics will alternate between Loyola Academy and Northwestern University.
-Commitment: All wrestlers are expected to attend a minimum of 2 practice sessions a week unless a legitimate reason is discussed with the coaching staff
– Fall sport athletes are expected to report immediately following the conclusion of their fall sport
– Weekly training may change from time to time depending on Loyola Academy Wrestling team
Send Completed Registration Forms and Payment To
(payment must accompany forms):
4698 N Kasson Ave.
Chicago, IL 60630
- Make checks payable To: RAMBLER WRESTLING CLUB
- More information contact Chris Stephens @ (847) 321-0477 or RamblerWC@gmail.com
- Note: All wrestlers must include a copy of their birth certificate.
- NO REFUND IF (PARENT OR CHILD) SHOULD CANCEL FROM PARTICIPATION.